December 24, 2011

mErrY xMas


Cris @ Lento#5


Playlist

  1. Stan Getz & Luiz Bonfa - Sambalero
  2. John Coltrane - I'll Wait and Pray
  3. Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
  4. Herbie Hancock feat Joni Mitchel - Tea Leaf Prophecy
  5. Stevie Wonder - Visions
  6. Miles Davis - Blue in Green
  7. Gwilym Simcock - Northern Smiles
  8. Dave Mackay & Vicky Hamilton - See You later
  9. Geroge Duke - Alone 6AM
  10. Ella Fitzgerald & Joe Pass - My Old Flame
  11. Chet Baker - That Old Feeling
  12. Joao Gilberto - Samba da Minha Terra
  13. Robert Glasper - Tribute
  14. Donald Byrd - Woman of the World
  15. John Coltrane - Village Blues
  16. Roy Ayers - I Still Love You
  17. Stefano Bollani - Samba e Amor
  18. John Coltrane - I'll Wait and Pray (II)
  19. Quincy Jones - Eyes of Love
  20. Oscar Peterson - Georgia on my Mind
download: mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment